“Dancing towards open awareness”
This retreat is based on the fundamental principles of practice.
First – is the discipline to stop and collect ourselves – the principles of concentration.
Second – the ability and repetition of seeing into the simple functions of the heart and mind. Seeing how we live with, create, and let go of tension and anxieties. The fundamentals of insight.
Third – once the heart mind settles, one begins to see that peace and ease, the simple nature of un-obstructed awareness begins to dominate our field. Being free to let everything come and go, Including the complexities of our lives.
Working with the practice of nothing special- simply sitting and walking – integrating these three fundamentals – some will simply work on concentration. Others will put more attention on the study of emotions and the play of the mind. And last but not least that sense of freedom that comes from relaxing into open awareness. The dancing with these principles.
- Registration fees are $470, if registering before May 1st, 2018. After May 1st the cost is $490 (this pays for lodging and three meals a day).
- A minimum $200 deposit is required to secure your spot.
- The remaining balance is due by August 9, 2018.
- Please make checks out to DZIMC or pay online.
- Compensation for the teacher and staff is not included in the registration fees. There will be an opportunity to offer dana/donations to the teacher and retreat manager at the end of the retreat.
- Full refunds are given until May 7, 2018.
- After May 7, 2018 the refund amount is minus $60.
- After July 19, 2018 no refund is given.
As of 08-06-18 there are two spaces available. Usually this retreat is full at this time. Here is an extraordinary opportunity for you to attend.
VIA U.S. MAIL:
John Travis 2018 Registration Forms
REGISTER ONLINERegister Online for John Travis's Retreat 2018